Sun Kissed Days

Sun Kissed Days

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Life



It's always been difficult for me to leave myself open and vulnerable even though in my poetry I do, in my daily life it's not always easy to do. The last few weeks were filled with questions and uncertainties. I was tackling some health issues that are still unresolved. A good friend texted me the other day to ask how I was doing. I answered optimistic and with gratitude for the improvement that I have experienced so far. Later I reflected and I realized how hard it is for me to accept that all this worry and fear has left me depressed. I have not had patience to write, to read, to visit my friends on their blogs. I try to assure everyone around me that I am fine because I don't want to burden them. As a mother, wife, friend, I have always tried to comfort everyone. I think I have to accept the way I feel and allow them to comfort me. 

16 comments:

  1. These wise words speak eloquently. I relate, only love you more, and send you my support. Let's say a positive, and or a prayer, for one another!














    ALOHA
    ComfortSpiral

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Always sending you positive thoughts. Xo

      Delete
  2. Sending healing thoughts, Ayala. Know you are not alone. It takes courage to confess your concerns and I hope you find some comfort in pursuits and people you enjoy. When I am going through periods of uncertainty, I try to focus on the transience of my current emotions and remind myself this state is temporary. A virtual hug to you my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and wish you strength always. Best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully things truly do get better. Health crap can sure be draining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow this seems a similar situation experienced by a few. It gets on to one at some point but just as fleetingly goes off. Emotionally it is nothing to bother about.Just stay on with the normal routine, ayala. It'll not be there before you knew it!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you've been troubled. Feel better soon. Wishing you strength and positivity. Sometimes the solution is to seek comfort rather than give it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's not easy for me to ask but sometimes we have to.

      Delete
  7. We are all here to comfort you... so good to hear your honest voice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Ayala,

    Thank you for sharing your heart and life with us. I'm so sorry that you've had to experience the pain and fear of difficult health issues. My heart and prayers are with you. May you know all grace in this shadowed valley, and may you soon make your way back to the light. Wishing all grace to you, on this day. ❤

    ReplyDelete