Sun Kissed Days

Sun Kissed Days

Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy 15th Daniel!


It's hard to believe that our Daniel is fifteen years old. On one hand it seems like yesterday when I heard his first cry, looked into his eyes and kissed his forehead with immense gratitude and love. On the other hand it feels like fifteen years of joy, sleepless nights, reading, sharing, loving, all the building blocks of life with more happiness than we could have imagined. My little boy is a young man. A fifteen year old that knows what he wants and shows great passion in his quests . Happy Birthday Daniel, you are the light in my eyes, the laughter in my day. I wish you a life of discovery, wonder, love and inner peace. I wish you happiness and I love you to infinity and beyond.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Daniel! Congrats to you, Momma. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your boy and a happy New Year to you and yours, Ayala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right?! It's surreal! My firstborn just turned 13.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ayala, and best wishes to Daniel! And happy 2016 to you and family!

    ReplyDelete